Thursday, December 2, 2010

Not Your Momma's Oatmeal Cookie

Last night while "Decking the Halls" I was in the mood for some Christmas Cheer. I went to my local "adult beverage barn" and this is what they suggested:

The Oatmeal Cookie


Butterscotch Schnapps
Cinnamon Schnapps
Baileys Irish Cream

Pour equal parts of both schnapps into glass- I used ice and eye balled it. With the back side of a spoon pour another equal part of Bailey's Irish Cream- I tried this and got frustrated and ended up mixing everything together. The point is, it's supposed to bead. It did in fact taste like an oatmeal cookie and warmed my insides with Christmas Cheer. Enjoy!

Speaking of cookies, it's cookie week over here, there are some really fun and interesting new recipes and blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment