Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Frog Eye Salad

I love, love love this recipe. If you double or triple, it makes a TON! Acini-de pepe are little pasta balls found in a little box on the pasta isle. In recent years it's become alot easier to find.

2/3 c. uncooked Acini-de Pepe
1 Sm. box vanilla instant pudding
1 lg. can pineapple tidbits, drain
1 lg. can mandarin oranges, drain
1 (8 oz.) tub Cool Whip

Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse with cold water. Combine all other ingredients. Ad to pasta. Refrigerate 1 plus hours. Eat. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This recipe brings back Shangrila memories for me! I remember the first time I tasted this at your house. Still have the recipe! I love this recipe!!!!! In fact, I think I may make this tomorrow. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete