Saturday, November 7, 2009

Yummy-Tangy-3 Ingredient Chicken

This is one of those easy dishes you don't have to think about and it's a good thing....because I lost the recipe. I made it last night from memory and it was dee-e-lious!! It's simple and a crowd pleaser.

1 tbsp cooking oil
1 32 ounce jar salsa
1 package taco seasoning
1/2 cup peach or apricot preserves
1 lb chicken strips or 1 inch cubes

Put taco seasoning in a Ziploc bag. Add chicken and shake, shake shake until coated. In a large sauce pan add oil. When oil is hot add chicken. Cook 3-5 minutes on each side. In a bowl combine salsa and preserves. Add salsa mixture to chicken. Simmer for 10 minutes. Serve over rice. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Why have I never had this at your house....I thought I have had EVERYTHING you have ever made. I feel lost.
    Love,
    Snow

    ReplyDelete